12 June 2011

Creation: Lord of Heaven and of Earth

You probably were beginning to think I would never post again, but I have, at last, finished the project I have been working on for a bit. Although I did put many hours into this, the length of time that has elapsed between this post and the last does not reflect the actual duration of the work.


I think that this is the final version. I may go back and change things as I'm not totally happy with some parts. I chose the title because I wanted this picture to show the grandeur of the Savior's power as creator of the universe and our world. I also originally wanted to take a few liberties with the costume and maybe make it more dressy than it actually came out. In the end it's pretty simple but I hope it still has somewhat of a majestic feel to it.

Here are some WIPs of earlier stages.



Not much changed between this last one and the "final" one...mostly just color and light adjustment that I'm not 100% positive I'm completely happy with. Oh, and, of course, the obligatory lens flare. I'll sleep on it.

No comments: