30 November 2010

Girl Robot

In the tradition of my previous paintings' titles, I present: "Girl Robot."

This robot tries to be a girl. Good thing she was manufactured with pink fiber optics hair!

Look for future adventures from Girl Robot. This was a character test sketch. Stay tuned for exciting episodes from the life of a Girl Robot.


Because this was a test, don't be surprised if future versions of Girl Robot are slightly different. I might change some features. For instance, I wanted the eyes to be big so they can look big and pitiful, but judging from my 2 year old son's reaction, they are most likely actually big and scary.

I just had one of those weird moments where you look at a word too long and start thinking it's strange. Girl? Girl? Girl. GIRL. Really? GIRL. How do r and l end up together in an actual English word? Eesh. Anyway. Enjoy.

No comments: