26 December 2010

Sylvan Bath

Many, many hours on photoshop. Far from satisfied with this (as ever?) but moving on to other things now...

I had to save this on a much smaller scale in order to post this here. The quality of this image kind of stinks, but you get the idea. I just tried to zoom in on it and it's possible to see it better. I will post a new image when I'm not so tired.  Particularly proud of the hands - I generally do good hands, but lately they've kind of been substandard. These are better, though.


Subject: from one of my books again (same as previous posts.) Emma, the main character of this particular book somewhere in the forest. Nevermind the lack of shoes or provisions. They are probably there in the bushes somewhere. (I didn't want to draw them....)

Trivia: this image was originally conceived in reverse.

No comments: